Can I set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 16 May 2018
Yes, to set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap 'Make a Payment.'
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Under 'Or, enter an account number:' enter the new payee account and name details.
- Enter in any references details if required then tap ‘Done’ at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay them.
- Turn on 'Save payee details' if you wish to save the payee for future use.
- Choose how often you’d like to pay them and when.
- Tap 'Pay' at the top right of the screen.
Your new payee is now set up and saved so you can select them for any future payments.
Did this answer your question?
How do I view, change or delete a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the Particulars, Code or Reference for a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...
Yes, to set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app: Log in to the ASB Mobile app. ...
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Outgoing bill payments in FastNet Classic and the mobile app are processed up until ASB goes offline for end of ...
Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic: Log into Fastnet Classic. Open the 'Payments' part of the menu. ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
To turn off the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch: Hold down the side button on the Apple Watch until ...