Can I set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 16 May 2018
Yes, to set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap 'Make a Payment.'
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Under 'Or, enter an account number:' enter the new payee account and name details.
- Enter in any references details if required then tap ‘Done’ at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay them.
- Turn on 'Save payee details' if you wish to save the payee for future use.
- Choose how often you’d like to pay them and when.
- Tap 'Pay' at the top right of the screen.
Your new payee is now set up and saved so you can select them for any future payments.
Did this answer your question?
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
Yes, If you're registered for Netcode, the daily limit for One-Off Payments (using a bank account number), and Bill Payments ...
What's the difference between using Online EFTPOS, PayPal or a credit or debit card for online payments?Online EFTPOS uses the registered mobile number for your ASB Mobile Banking app which; can be easier to remember than ...