Can I set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app?
Yes, to set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app
- From the menu, tap ‘Payments’
- Tap ‘Make a Payment’
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue
- Under ‘Or, enter an account number:’ enter the new payee account and name details
- Enter in any references details if required then tap ‘Done’ at the top right of the screen
- Enter the amount you wish to pay them
- Turn on ‘Save payee details’ if you wish to save the payee for future use
- Choose how often you’d like to pay them and when
- Tap ‘Pay’ at the top right of the screen
Your new payee is now set up and saved so you can select them for any future payments.
Please note: You’ll need to log in to FastNet Classic internet banking in order to delete a bill payee.
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Yes, If you're registered for Netcode, the daily limit for One-Off Payments (using a bank account number), and Bill Payments ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...