Can I set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 16 May 2018
Yes, to set up a new bill payee using the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap 'Make a Payment.'
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Under 'Or, enter an account number:' enter the new payee account and name details.
- Enter in any references details if required then tap ‘Done’ at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay them.
- Turn on 'Save payee details' if you wish to save the payee for future use.
- Choose how often you’d like to pay them and when.
- Tap 'Pay' at the top right of the screen.
Your new payee is now set up and saved so you can select them for any future payments.
Did this answer your question?
To view or change the Particulars, Code or Reference details via the ASB Mobile App: Log in to the ASB ...
You can pay a police infringement notice by setting up a Bill Payment. If you incur another police infringement, you ...
How can I add or update my business or organisation details to the list of registered payees in FastNet Classic internet banking?The registered bill payee list allows your customers to easily set up and pay your business or organisation from within ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic: Log into Fastnet Classic. Select 'Make a payment'. Select 'Bill Payments'. ...
Yes, a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...