How do I set up a Bill Payment to a Registered payee?
What is a Registered Payee?
Registered payees have already provided us with their account details and rules for completing information fields. These payees are responsible for keeping the account details up to date; you do not need to check them.
To set up a payment to a bill payee who has already registered their details with ASB:
- Log in to FastNet Classic Internet Banking.
- Select Bill Payments from the Payments menu.
- From the drop down menu, select the account you wish the Bill Payment to come from.
- Select New Bill Payment Payee and enter the name of the company you wish to pay in the search field on the New Payee screen.
- Select Search.
- A list of companies that match your search will be displayed.
- If your payee company is listed, click on the name.
- Their details will be displayed on the New Payee screen.
What information do I need to put in the Particulars, Code and Reference Fields?
- For Registered payees, you will probably need to enter specific information in the Particulars, Code and Reference fields.
- Hover your mouse over the field, and a box will appear explaining what you need to enter (e.g. ‘your account number, found in the top right hand corner of your statement’).
- You may not always have to enter information into all three fields, this depends on the Registered payees' requirements.
- Once complete, enter the details to appear on your statement, so you know what the payment is for.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password and Select Submit.
Yes, a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
How do I view, change or delete a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the Particulars, Code or Reference for a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...
Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic: Log into Fastnet Classic. Open the 'Payments' part of the menu. ...
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay. Here's how to ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...
Outgoing bill payments in FastNet Classic and the mobile app are processed up until ASB goes offline for end of ...