Can I set up an Automatic Payment via FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app to pay my bills?
Yes you can. If you wish to make on-going payments for the same amount and at regular time, doing this via automatic payment will mean you can ‘set and forget’, no need to remember to make them. Just ensure you’ve got enough money in your account to cover the payment when it falls due.
You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic. Alternatively, you can create and view Automatic Payments via the ASB Mobile app. To edit them, please continue to log in to FastNet Classic.
How to set up an Automatic Payment using FastNet Classic:
- Log In to FastNet Classic
- Select Payments
- Select Automatic Payments
- Select an account number to work with and Select New Automatic Payment. If you want to alter an existing payment, select View/Alter/Delete
- Payments can be made to any bank account in New Zealand. All you need is the payee's account number and name
Please follow the 'page walk-through's' below to see how you can do this yourself in FastNet Classic:
How to set up an Automatic Payment using the ASB Mobile app:
- Log into the ASB Mobile app
- Open the menu and choose Payments
- Choose the ‘Make a payment’ option.
- Enter your payment details, including the frequency.
- Payments can be made to any bank account in New Zealand. All you need is the payee's account number and name.
Android Operating system
Apple Operating system
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...