How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 19 Jul 2021
To view an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic.
- Open the menu in the top left of the screen.
- Under ‘Everyday banking’ Select ‘Upcoming payments’.
To edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic and select the 'Make a payment' button.
- Select 'Automatic payment' at the top of the page.
- Select an Account Number from which you wish to view an Automatic Payment.
- Select the 'View/Alter/Delete' button. Your current Automatic Payments will appear on screen.
- Select the Recipient (payee) Name you wish to view or alter. The details of the current Automatic Payment will be on screen.
- You will be able to see the final payment amount, if applicable.
- View or alter the details as you wish.
- Select Alter.
To view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment via the ASB Mobile app:
- Log into the ASB Mobile app.
- Select the account the Automatic Payment will be paid out of (deduction account).
- Tap on 'More options' and then 'Upcoming payments'.
- Tap the payment you wish to view or alter. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- To delete an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
- To edit an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Edit' at the top right of the screen.
- If it is a Bill Payment, you will not be able to edit, only delete. We are working to bring the ability to edit Bill payments to the ASB Mobile app.
- In both Fastnet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile app, when a regular Automatic Payment is set up, only the next (one) upcoming payment in the series will display in the View Upcoming Payments pages.
Did this answer your question?
Can I set up an Automatic Payment via FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app to pay my bills or credit card?Yes you can. If you wish to make on-going payments for the same amount and at regular time, doing this ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
What information do I need to put in the Particulars, Code and Reference fields when I am making an Automatic Payment, Bill Payment or One-Off Payment?The Particulars, Code and Reference fields allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement and/or ...
What information do I need to put in the "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" fields when I am making an IRD Payment?The fields for "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement, ...
I've made an extra payment to my credit card? Will my direct debit still make a payment to my card on the due date?If you make an extra payment to your credit card that is higher than the amount due on your monthly ...
Standard Visa Debit rates and fees apply. It also depends on what currency the transaction is in and the applicable ...
How can I add or update my business or organisation details to the list of registered payees in FastNet Classic internet banking?The registered bill payee list allows your customers to easily set up and pay your business or organisation from within ...