How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?
You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic. In the ASB Mobile app you can view the next upcoming Automatic Payment but you must log into FastNet Classic to view the full details of the Automatic Payments and to edit those details. We are working hard to bring the ability to edit Automatic Payments, to the ASB Mobile App.
Here's how to view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic and Select Payments, then Automatic Payments
- Select an Account Number from which you wish to view an Automatic Payment
- Select the View/Alter /Delete tab. You current Automatic Payments will appear on screen
- Select the Recipient (payee) Name you wish to view or alter. The details of the current Automatic Payment will be on screen
- You will be able to see the final payment amount, if applicable
- View or alter the details as you wish
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password and select Alter.
- Log into the ASB Mobile app
- Select the account the Automatic Payment will be paid out of (deduction account)
- Tap on the ‘Upcoming Payments’ button
- One off and automatic payments will display here
- To delete a payment, tap on it
- To edit the details of an Automatic Payment, log into FastNet Classic.
The standard daily limit is an extra security precaution for FastNet Classic customers. The limit applies to self-selected (i.e. the ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...
Automatic Payments can be processed at any time during each business day. If a payment to a non ASB account ...