How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile app.
To view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic and Select Payments, then Automatic Payments.
- Select an Account Number from which you wish to view an Automatic Payment.
- Select the View/Alter /Delete tab. Your current Automatic Payments will appear on screen.
- Select the Recipient (payee) Name you wish to view or alter. The details of the current Automatic Payment will be on screen.
- You will be able to see the final payment amount, if applicable.
- View or alter the details as you wish.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password and select Alter.
To view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment via the ASB Mobile app:
- Log into the ASB Mobile app.
- Select the account the Automatic Payment will be paid out of (deduction account).
- Tap on the 'Upcoming payments' button.
- Tap the payment you wish to view or alter. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- To delete an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
- To edit an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Edit' at the top right of the screen.
Note: If it is a Bill Payment, you will not be able to edit, only delete. We are working to bring the ability to edit Bill payments to the ASB Mobile app.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
The standard daily limit is an extra security precaution for FastNet Classic customers. The limit applies to self-selected (i.e. the ...