How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 20 Feb 2019
To view an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic
- Click on the Payments menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Click on on Upcoming Payments
To edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic and Select Payments, then Automatic Payments.
- Select an Account Number from which you wish to view an Automatic Payment.
- Select the View/Alter/Delete tab. Your current Automatic Payments will appear on screen.
- Select the Recipient (payee) Name you wish to view or alter. The details of the current Automatic Payment will be on screen.
- You will be able to see the final payment amount, if applicable.
- View or alter the details as you wish.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password and select Alter.
To view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment via the ASB Mobile app:
- Log into the ASB Mobile app.
- Select the account the Automatic Payment will be paid out of (deduction account).
- Tap on the 'Upcoming payments' button.
- Tap the payment you wish to view or alter. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- To delete an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
- To edit an Automatic Payment, tap on 'Edit' at the top right of the screen.
- If it is a Bill Payment, you will not be able to edit, only delete. We are working to bring the ability to edit Bill payments to the ASB Mobile app.
- In both Fastnet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile app, when a regular Automatic Payment is set up, only the next (one) upcoming payment in the series will display in the View Upcoming Payments pages.
Did this answer your question?
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
To edit an automatic payment: Log in to FastNet Business At the top of the page, click on ‘Transactional Banking’ ...
You can't remotely authorise Automatic Payments at this stage so this payment type will require same session authorisation.
Automatic Payments can be processed at any time during each business day. If a payment to a non ASB account ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...
Yes, you can make regular voluntary contributions to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account in FastNet Classic. Find more information on ...
There could be a couple of reasons why you cannot see a scheduled IRD Payment in FastNet Classic: If the ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...