Having trouble logging in to FastNet Business?
To log in to FastNet Business:
- Type your FastNet Business client ID. Your client ID is a number assigned to your business.
- Type your FastNet Business user ID. Your user ID is unique to you and does not change. User IDs have eight alphanumeric characters, and must contain at least two letters and two numbers.
- Type your FastNet Business password. Your password must contain eight to ten characters, is case sensitive, and must contain at least two letters and two numbers.
- Click Log In.
If you still cannot log in, refer to the information below for further assistance.
Forgotten Your User Password?
You have three attempts to enter your user password before your user profile is deactivated. If this occurs, you’ll need to reactivate it and, if necessary, reset your password. You can do this by contacting your FastNet Business Administrator.
- Note: A FastNet Business Administrator can reset a user's password and reactivate that user's profile in Administration > User Profiles. (If the user's profile has access to two-to-sign or three-to-sign accounts, other administrators may also be required to fully authorise the request.)
To Reset an Administrator's Password:
- If your account manadate is one-to-sign and you are the signatory of the account, please phone the FastNet Business help desk on 0800 22 55 27 (+64 9 623 8763) Monday to Friday, 07:30am – 8:00pm).
- If your account mandate is two-to-sign or the FastNet Business help desk are unable to identify you, you'll need to follow the process below:
1. Complete the Password Reset Form (PDF). This must be signed by the relevant account signatories of the main account registered for FastNet Business.
2. Return the completed form using one of the following options:
- Scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz.
- Fax it to the FastNet Business help desk on 09 337 2102.
- Note: Completed forms received during help desk hours (7:30am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday) are normally processed within one hour.
- Result: The FastNet Business help desk will call with a temporary password and a FastNet Business confirmation message will be sent to your administrators.
3. Log into FasNet Business with the temporary password. You will be prompted to change you password. Click Acknowledge when you receive the confirmation message.
Changing Your Password - All Administrators and Users
FastNet Business will prompt all administrators and users to change their password. The frequency of your required password change depends on what your company has requested. The default change period is 90 days, but this can be updated to 180 days by an account signatory contacting the FastNet Business help desk.
If you are prompted to change your password, complete all the fields then click OK.
- must be eight to ten characters in length
- must contain at least two alphabetic and two numeric characters
- is case sensitive.
- cannot be the same as the past 20 used passwords
Note: You are not prompted to change your password every time you log in.
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
Yes. FastNet Business supports a range of file formats for use with other applications. For more information on supported files, ...