Can I set up One-Off Payments with FastNet Classic to pay my bills?
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay.
Here's how to do this:
- Log In to FastNet Classic.
- Select Payments.
- Select One-Off Payments.
- Enter the details of the payment (Account Number, the Account your payment is coming from, the Amount etc).
- Enter the details to appear on your payee’s statement and on your statement.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password.
- Select Next.
- We’ll ask you if you are sure you want to make the payment. If you wish to continue with the payment, please check the details as they appear and Select Yes. If you don’t wish to continue, Select No or Modify.
If you are sending a One-Off Payment to an ASB account, the payment will be made straight away - the recipient doesn't have to physically deposit the money into their account, so there's no waiting around while funds clear. Payments to other banks will be made on the following business day at the latest.*
* Payments made after 10pm or on a non-business day to non-ASB accounts will be deposited on the following business day.
Will I be charged for One-Off Payments?
You’ll only be charged the standard automated transaction fee for each One-Off Payment you make. The automated transaction fee varies for each account type. Find out more information on account fees.
Can I post-date One–Off Payments?
No, sorry. One–Off payments can’t be scheduled for the future, they are designed to go immediately. However, you can post date Bill Payments for up to 12 months in advance.
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. You won’t be able to add, alter or ...
To change your FastNet Classic Password online you’ll need to know your current Password and Username, as this is done ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...