Can I set up One-Off Payments with FastNet Classic to pay my bills?
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay.
Here's how to do this:
- Log In to FastNet Classic.
- Select Payments.
- Select One-Off Payments.
- Enter the details of the payment (Account Number, the Account your payment is coming from, the Amount etc).
- Enter the details to appear on your payee’s statement and on your statement.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password.
- Select Next.
- We’ll ask you if you are sure you want to make the payment. If you wish to continue with the payment, please check the details as they appear and Select Yes. If you don’t wish to continue, Select No or Modify.
If you are sending a One-Off Payment to an ASB account, the payment will be made straight away - the recipient doesn't have to physically deposit the money into their account, so there's no waiting around while funds clear. Payments to other banks will be made on the following business day at the latest.*
* Payments made after 10pm or on a non-business day to non-ASB accounts will be deposited on the following business day.
Will I be charged for One-Off Payments?
You’ll only be charged the standard automated transaction fee for each One-Off Payment you make. The automated transaction fee varies for each account type. Find out more information on account fees.
Can I post-date One–Off Payments?
No, sorry. One–Off payments can’t be scheduled for the future, they are designed to go immediately. However, you can post date Bill Payments for up to 12 months in advance.
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay. Here's how to ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
The standard daily limit is an extra security precaution for FastNet Classic customers. The limit applies to self-selected (i.e. the ...
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...