Can I set up one-off payments with FastNet Classic to pay my bills?
Yes you can. All you need is the account number of the person you want to pay.
Here's how to do this:
- Log In to FastNet Classic.
- Click on 'Make a payment'.
- Select One-off payments.
- Enter the details of the payment (Account Number, the Account your payment is coming from, the Amount etc).
- Enter the details to appear on your payee’s statement and on your statement.
- Select Next.
- We’ll ask you if you are sure you want to make the payment. If you wish to continue with the payment, please check the details as they appear and select Yes, confirm. If you don’t wish to continue, select No.
* Payments made after 10pm or on a non-business day to non-ASB accounts will be deposited on the following business day.
Will I be charged for one-off payments?
You’ll only be charged the standard automated transaction fee for each one-off payment you make. The automated transaction fee varies for each account type. Find out more information on account fees.
Can I post-date one–off payments?
No, sorry. One–Off payments can’t be scheduled for the future, they are designed to go immediately. However, you can post date Bill Payments for up to 12 months in advance.
There could be a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. One-off payments If ...
What information do I need to put in the "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" fields when I am making an IRD Payment?The fields for "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement, ...
Yes, a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
How do I view, change or delete a bill payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the particulars, code or reference for a bill payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...