Can I set up one-off payments with FastNet Classic to pay my bills?
Yes you can. All you need is the account number of the person you want to pay.
Here's how to do this:
- Log In to FastNet Classic.
- Click on 'Make a payment'.
- Select One-off payments.
- Enter the details of the payment (Account Number, the Account your payment is coming from, the Amount etc).
- Enter the details to appear on your payee’s statement and on your statement.
- Select Next.
- We’ll ask you if you are sure you want to make the payment. If you wish to continue with the payment, please check the details as they appear and select Yes, confirm. If you don’t wish to continue, select No.
* Payments made after 10pm to non-ASB accounts will be deposited on the following calendar day.
Will I be charged for one-off payments?
You’ll only be charged the standard self-service transaction fee for each one-off payment you make. The self-service transaction fee varies for each account type. Find out more information on account fees.
Can I post-date one–off payments?
No, sorry. One–Off payments can’t be scheduled for the future, they are designed to go immediately. However, you can post date Bill Payments for up to 12 months in advance.
There could be a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. One-off payments If ...
Can I set up an Automatic Payment via FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app to pay my bills or credit card?Yes you can. If you wish to make on-going payments for the same amount and at regular time, doing this ...
What information do I need to put in the "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" fields when I am making an IRD Payment?The fields for "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement, ...
When you make a payment to a closed New Zealand bank account it will be returned by the receiving bank ...
Yes, a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...