How do I set up my own payees in FastNet Classic?
We call these Self-selected payees. Here's how to set them up for payment:
- Log In to FastNet Classic.
- Select Payments.
- Select Bill Payments.
- Select and account to work with from your drop down menu.
- Select New Bill Payment Payee.
- Select Add Self Selected Payee.
- Enter the payees name and account details, the details to appear on your bill payee's statement an on your statement.
- Choose if you want to Netcode the payee. (You'll need to register for Netcode to do this).
- Enter your FastNet Password.
- Select Submit.
Once the Bill Payment Payee has been set up, you can choose which of your accounts you wish to pay from, the amount you wish to pay and when you want to pay, up to 12 months in advance (excluding non-working days).
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Yes, to delete a bill payment: Log into Fastnet Classic internet banking Open the ‘Payments’ part of the menu Select ...