How do I pay my credit card?
Last Updated: 10 Jul 2019
From an ASB bank account:
- FastNet Classic - To pay your credit card, you can use FastNet Classic online banking to make a transfer from one of your accounts to your credit card account.
- ASB Mobile Banking app - If you’ve got a smartphone and are registered for the ASB mobile banking app, you can make a transfer from one of your accounts to your credit card account.
Other ways to pay your credit card:
- Automatic payment – You can set this up via FastNet Classic or the ASB mobile banking app. Alternatively, you can do this at any ASB branch, or by calling us on 0800 803 804.
- FastPhone – You can make a transfer to your credit card account by calling 0800 272 272.
- ASB ATM – You can pay at any ASB ATM from your ASB bank account.
- Cheque –You can pay over the counter at an ASB branch. You can also send your payment by post. Send the “Payment Advice” slip from your statement with your cheque to ASB Bank Limited - Payments, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Please write your credit card account number and name on the reverse of your cheque.
- Cash – You can pay over the counter at an ASB branch.
From another bank:
- Direct debit – You will need to complete the form and return it to us.
- Automatic payment – Payments can be made from any New Zealand Bank account. Visit any ASB branch, or call us on 0800 803 804 for payment details.
Did this answer your question?
I've made an extra payment to my credit card? Will my direct debit still make a payment to my card on the due date?If you make an extra payment to your credit card that is higher than the amount due on your monthly ...
Standard Visa Debit rates and fees apply. It also depends on what currency the transaction is in and the applicable ...
Your credit card payment will be processed overnight provided you make it before 8.30pm. If your payment is made after ...
If you have not yet missed a payment and you’re in New Zealand, call our contact centre on 0800 803 ...
Why am I now being charged the standard purchase interest rate on my credit card balance transfer, instead of the balance transfer interest rate?Your promotional balance transfer interest rate is for a fixed number of months. Any outstanding balance at the end of ...
When a payment is made to an ASB credit card account, the payment is allocated to transaction types according to ...