How do I pay my credit card?
Last Updated: 10 Jul 2019
From an ASB bank account:
- FastNet Classic - To pay your credit card, you can use FastNet Classic online banking to make a transfer from one of your accounts to your credit card account.
- ASB Mobile Banking app - If you’ve got a smartphone and are registered for the ASB mobile banking app, you can make a transfer from one of your accounts to your credit card account.
Other ways to pay your credit card:
- Automatic payment – You can set this up via FastNet Classic or the ASB mobile banking app. Alternatively, you can do this at any ASB branch, or by calling us on 0800 803 804.
- FastPhone – You can make a transfer to your credit card account by calling 0800 272 272.
- ASB ATM – You can pay at any ASB ATM from your ASB bank account.
- Cheque –You can pay over the counter at an ASB branch. You can also send your payment by post. Send the “Payment Advice” slip from your statement with your cheque to ASB Bank Limited - Payments, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Please write your credit card account number and name on the reverse of your cheque.
- Cash – You can pay over the counter at an ASB branch.
From another bank:
- Direct debit – You will need to complete the form and return it to us.
- Automatic payment – Payments can be made from any New Zealand Bank account. Visit any ASB branch, or call us on 0800 803 804 for payment details.
Did this answer your question?
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
You can hide accounts so they do not display on your Balances summary and money cannot be transferred out of ...
How do I view, change or delete a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the Particulars, Code or Reference for a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
Why is there a limit to the number of devices that I can register the ASB Mobile app on at any one time?It's a security consideration. ASB Mobile requires Netcode at registration, not for subsequent payments, so we encourage customers to actively ...
Can I transfer an amount from my account which is greater than my FastNet Classic or ASB Mobile app daily limit?For payments made through FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile app, the daily limit excludes transfers between your ...
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...