How do I pay my credit card?
From an ASB bank account
FastNet Classic internet banking
To pay your credit card bill you can use FastNet Classic online banking to make a transfer to your credit card account. To do this:
- Log in to FastNet Classic online banking.
- Select Accounts then select Transfers.
- In the box under From Account, select the account you want to pay from, then under the To Account box, select the credit card you want to pay.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and any reference you want to show on your statement (this is optional).
- Select Transfer
ASB Mobile Banking app
If you have a smartphone and are registered for mobile banking, you can use our ASB Mobile app to make a transfer to your credit card. To do this:
- Log in to ASB Mobile then select the credit card you want to make a payment to.
- Tap the 'Pay your credit card' button.
- Choose to pay the full balance, the minimum payment or select your own amount.
- Select a description of the payment if you wish.
- Complete the payment.
- You will see a confirmation screen advising your payment has been successful.
Other ways to pay your credit card:
- Automatic payment – you can set this up at any ASB branch, or by calling us on 0800 803 804.
- Direct debit – you can set this up at any ASB branch, or by calling us on 0800 803 804.
- FastPhone - make a transfer to your credit card account by calling 0800 272 272.
- ASB ATM - pay at any ASB ATM from your ASB bank account.
- Cheque – pay using ASB FastDeposit or over the counter at an ASB branch. You can also send your payment by post. Send the “Payment Advice” slip from your statement with your cheque to: ASB Bank Limited - Payments, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Please write your credit card account number and name on the reverse of your cheque.
- Cash – pay using ASB FastDeposit or over the counter at an ASB branch.
From another bank
- Automatic payment - you will need to contact your other bank to find out how.
- Direct debit – you will need to complete the form and return it to us.
Watch our video to find out some tips on how credit cards work:
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile app. To ...
The standard daily limit is an extra security precaution for FastNet Classic customers. The limit applies to self-selected (i.e. the ...