How do I pay a police infringement in FastNet Classic?
You can pay a police infringement by loading a Pre-Assigned Bill Payment authority by:
- Logging into FastNet Classic online banking
- Select 'Payments' from the left-hand menu, then 'Bill Payments'
- Select the relevant account from the drop down box (if you have more than one account)
- Click on 'New Bill Payment Payee'
- Search for Police Infringement Bureau in the payees list
- Select the name 'Police Infringement Bureau' provided from the search results
- Enter the details to appear on their statement
- Enter the details to appear on your statement
- Select ‘Submit’
- You will be asked to finalise the Bill Payment authority's details before the loading is completed
Once confirmed your Bill Payment authority will be ready for use via the ‘Make a Payment’ option.
If you incur another police infringement, you’ll need to edit the Police Infringement Bureau payee entry and change the infringement number before making the payment.
There is no set up fee when the payment is set up via FastNet Classic online banking.
Please note: A $5 fee will apply when setting up via the contact centre or ASB branch.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Yes, to stop a future dated bulk payment in FastNet Business: 1. Log in to FastNet Business 2. Select 'Payments' ...
Yes. The more you pay with each instalment, the faster you will pay off your loan and the less interest ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
You can pay a police infringement by loading a Pre-Assigned Bill Payment authority by: Logging into FastNet Classic online banking ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...