Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 17 May 2018
Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic:
- Log into Fastnet Classic.
- Open the 'Payments' part of the menu.
- Select 'Bill Payments'.
- Select the nominated bank account that the payment is to be deducted from.
- Select 'View'.
- Select 'Delete Payment'.
- Choose the payment you wish to delete and select 'Delete Payment'.
To delete a bill payment via the ABS Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap on the 'View upcoming payments' button.
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Tap the payment you wish to delete. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- Tap 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
Did this answer your question?
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. You won’t be able to add, alter or ...
What information do I need to put in the Particulars, Code and Reference fields when I am making an Automatic Payment, Bill Payment or One-Off Payment?The Particulars, Code and Reference fields allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement and/or ...