Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 16 Jul 2021
Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic:
- Log into Fastnet Classic.
- Select 'Make a payment'.
- Select 'Bill Payments'.
- Select the nominated bank account that the payment is to be deducted from.
- Select 'View'.
- Select 'Delete Payment'.
- Choose the payment you wish to delete and select 'Delete Payment'.
To delete a bill payment via the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap on the 'Upcoming payments' button.
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Tap the payment you wish to delete. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- Tap 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
Did this answer your question?
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
Yes, a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
How do I view, change or delete a bill payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the particulars, code or reference for a bill payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...
Outgoing bill payments in FastNet Classic and the mobile app are processed up until ASB goes offline for end of ...