Can I delete a bill payment that has been set up for a future date in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 17 May 2018
Yes, to delete a bill payment via FastNet Classic:
- Log into Fastnet Classic.
- Open the 'Payments' part of the menu.
- Select 'Bill Payments'.
- Select the nominated bank account that the payment is to be deducted from.
- Select 'View'.
- Select 'Delete Payment'.
- Choose the payment you wish to delete and select 'Delete Payment'.
To delete a bill payment via the ABS Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- From the menu, tap 'Payments'.
- Tap on the 'View upcoming payments' button.
- You may be asked to enter your PIN to continue.
- Tap the payment you wish to delete. The details of the current payment will be shown.
- Tap 'Delete payment' at the bottom of the screen.
Did this answer your question?
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Outgoing bill payments in FastNet Classic and the mobile app are processed up until ASB goes offline for end of ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. You won’t be able to add, alter or ...