What applications am I able to make online in FastNet Classic?
Within FastNet Classic you can apply for many ASB products and services, including:
- Savings and Transaction Accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts).
- Term Deposit or Term Fund Accounts.
- New Credit Cards, or Credit Card limits.
- Visa Debit Cards.
- True Rewards.
- Personal Loans.
- Debt Consolidation Loans.
- A Sharetrading account with ASB Securities.
- ASB KiwiSaver Scheme.
- An ASB Cash Fund Account.
- You can also register for Mobile Banking services including TXT & Email Alerts.
To start an application, choose your selection from the Apply for menu.
How much does it cost to apply online?
Nothing. This service is free.
How long before I get an answer to my application?
Our response time to you will depend on the type of service you apply for. Some, like opening a savings account, are available straight away.
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...