What applications am I able to make online in FastNet Classic?
Within FastNet Classic you can apply for many ASB products and services, including:
- Savings and Transaction Accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts).
- Term Deposit or Term Fund Accounts.
- New Credit Cards, or Credit Card limits.
- Visa Debit Cards.
- True Rewards.
- Personal Loans.
- Debt Consolidation Loans.
- A Sharetrading account with ASB Securities.
- ASB KiwiSaver Scheme.
- An ASB Cash Fund Account.
- You can also register for Mobile Banking services including TXT & Email Alerts.
To start an application, choose your selection from the Apply for menu.
How much does it cost to apply online?
Nothing. This service is free.
How long before I get an answer to my application?
Our response time to you will depend on the type of service you apply for. Some, like opening a savings account, are available straight away.
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
No. The Online Vault has the same level of security as Internet banking. It can only be accessed by logging ...
Yes you can. You can choose to stop receiving statements by mail for any ASB transaction or savings account. You ...