How do I check the monthly fees on my transaction account?
If you have chosen to receive your statement electronically, and monthly fees apply to your account, you can see your fee summary online in FastNet Classic. Otherwise please check your paper statement to check your monthly fees.
To view your monthly fee summary online:
- Log in to FastNet Classic online banking.
- Under the balances main screen, select the account for which you want to see fees.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page below all the transactions
and you’ll see "Click here to view the monthly account fees for this account". Click on the link.
- You’ll be taken to the ‘Fee Summary’ page, simply select the date range you require and select View.
- Your monthly fees will be listed.
For an overview of bank fees and charges see the ASB Guide to fees.
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, Investments, Managed funds and Visa Business credit cards from your Balances summary ...