How do I check the monthly fees on my transaction account?
If you have chosen to receive your statement electronically, and monthly fees apply to your account, you can see your fee summary online in FastNet Classic. Otherwise please check your paper statement to check your monthly fees.
To view your monthly fee summary online:
- Log in to FastNet Classic online banking.
- Under the balances main screen, select the account for which you want to see fees.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page below all the transactions
and you’ll see "Click here to view the monthly account fees for this account". Click on the link.
- You’ll be taken to the ‘Fee Summary’ page, simply select the date range you require and select View.
- Your monthly fees will be listed.
For an overview of bank fees and charges see the ASB Guide to fees.
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
If you are FastNet Classic registered you can now accept your personal loan and home loan top up documentation within ...