How do I make additional payments on my ASB Personal Loan?
For FastNet Classic online banking users, follow these steps:
- Log In to FastNet Classic online banking.
- Select Payments from the main navigation menu on the left. The menu will expand with more options.
- Select Extra Loan Payment and follow the instructions.
You can also make extra payments from your ASB Mobile Banking App, here’s how.
- Log In to the ASB Mobile Banking App.
- Select your loan.
- Select Make Extra Payment and follow the instructions.
If you are not a FastNet Classic or ASB Mobile App user you can also make additional payments by calling us on 0800 803 804, or by visiting your nearest ASB branch.
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, Investments, Managed funds and Visa Business credit cards from your Balances summary ...