How do I make additional payments on my ASB Personal Loan?
For FastNet Classic online banking users, follow these steps:
- Log In to FastNet Classic online banking.
- Select Payments from the main navigation menu on the left. The menu will expand with more options.
- Select Extra Loan Payment and follow the instructions.
You can also make extra payments from your ASB Mobile Banking App, here’s how.
- Log In to the ASB Mobile Banking App.
- Select your loan.
- Select Make Extra Payment and follow the instructions.
If you are not a FastNet Classic or ASB Mobile App user you can also make additional payments by calling us on 0800 803 804, or by visiting your nearest ASB branch.
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
If you are FastNet Classic registered you can now accept your personal loan and home loan top up documentation within ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...