How can I accept my loan documentation through FastNet Classic internet banking?
Accepting your loan digitally is easy through FastNet Classic and if there's a document waiting to be accepted, we'll send a notification to your My Messages inbox. To accept it digitally:
1. Log onto FastNet Classic, open up the menu and select 'My Messages'.
2. When My Messages opens, you'll see the expiry date of the loan agreement. Click on the 'View' button next to this to continue.
3. Review your loan details and then select 'As soon as possible' or another date you’d like the loan funds to be made available.
4. Open and review the Facility Agreement and Terms and Conditions pdfs and click the 'I accept & agree' buttons for each document.
5. If you feel that you need more time, select the 'I'll do this later' option. You still have until the expiry date to accept them and if there's anything you'd like to discuss, please contact your lending specialist or account manager.
6. If you agree to all the terms and conditions, click the tick box and then select the 'Next' button.
7. On the next screen enter the Netcode that was sent to your mobile phone or use your Netcode token if you have one. Then select 'Finish' and you're all done.
To print or save your documents:
- Open the loan document in Adobe Reader; if you don't have this, download free from https://get2.adobe.com/reader/
- Once the document is opened, right click at the bottom of the page and a menu bar will appear to the option to save or print.
Yes, provided we approve your loan. The minimum amount is $2000 for an ASB Personal Loan. If you want to ...