How do I get a new PIN on my credit card or Visa debit card?
To change your credit or Visa debit card PIN, log in to FastNet Classic online banking (you will need to register with Netcode), log in to the ASB Mobile Banking app; or call us on 0800 803 804. Alternatively, visit any ASB branch and we’ll be happy to help. If you are overseas, you can call us on +64 9 306 3185.
To select a new PIN in FastNet Classic online banking:
· Click on 'My Settings' on the top right hand side of your screen and select Card PIN.
· From the Card Type drop down box select the card you wish to PIN.
· Key the Card Security Code from the reverse of your card and click Next.
· Follow the instructions to select a PIN. Note the key pad is scrambled.
· To create or update a PIN through the ASB Mobile Banking app:
- In the left hand menu click on Cards
- Select your card from the list
- Click on 'Update PIN'
- Follow the on screen prompts to create a PIN
For more information on how to stay safe online visit our Security section.
If you have the ASB Mobile app, you can lock your card using ASB Card Control. To do this, in ...