How do I get a new PIN on my credit card or Visa debit card?
To change your credit or Visa debit card PIN, log in to FastNet Classic internet banking (you will need to register with Netcode), log in to the ASB Mobile Banking app; or call us on 0800 803 804. Alternatively, visit any ASB branch and we’ll be happy to help. If you are overseas, you can call us on +64 9 306 3185.
To select a new PIN in FastNet Classic internet banking:
- Click on your Profile on the top right hand side of your screen and select Card PIN.
- From the Card Type drop down box select the card you wish to PIN.
- Key the Card Security Code from the reverse of your card and click Next.
- Follow the instructions to select a PIN. Note the key pad is scrambled.
To create or update a PIN through the ASB Mobile Banking app:
- In the left hand menu click on Cards.
- Select your card from the list.
- Click on 'Update PIN'.
- Follow the on screen prompts to create a PIN.
For more information on how to stay safe online visit our Security section.
Lock and replace using the ASB Mobile Banking app. You can lock your card using ASB Card Control in the ...
Any settings will continue to apply to a replacement card if the card number is identical. Any settings will not ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...