Do I need to have an ASB savings account to use Save the Change?
Yes, although it can be either your own ASB savings account or someone else's, whoever you'd like to receive the money.
If you don't have an eligible ASB savings account you can apply for an account online through FastNet Classic.
- Log In to FastNet Classic and select Apply for, under the main menu.
- Select Open an Account and follow the instructions.
How do I send my Save the Change savings to someone else's ASB savings account?
If you’d like to Save the Change for someone else, such as your children or grandchildren, you can. Their account will need to be an eligible ASB savings account.
- Log In to FastNet Classic and select Save the Change under My Money in the main menu.
- Select View/Edit setup.
- Under You are Saving the Change to, select Add another Account.
- Select Another person’s ASB savings account.
- Add their name and account details and the reference to appear on their account.
- Select Add, and then Save and Close.
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
You'll simply need both an eligible ASB transaction and savings account. If you want your Save the Change savings to ...
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...