Which transactions are excluded from Save the Change?
Last Updated: 19 Nov 2014
Save the Change doesn’t apply on transactions involving:
- Credit Cards (including refunded purchases).
- Transactions processed in an ASB branch or by our Contact Centre.
- TXT Banking.
- All account and service fees (including other bank ATM charges).
- Any interest charges and any credit paid into accounts.
- All overseas transactions.
Watch our video to find out tips on how you can save money:
Was this helpful?
Yes. If you want to switch between EFTPOS or EFTPOS + other electronic transactions at any time, you can do ...
Save the Change works by rounding up the electronic transactions on transactions you’ve selected, to the nearest multiple of $1, ...
Save the Change rounds up all your eligible transactions throughout the day, then at the end of the day, adds ...