Which transactions are excluded from Save the Change?
Last Updated: 15 May 2018
Save the Change doesn’t apply on transactions involving:
- Credit Cards (including refunded purchases).
- Transactions processed in an ASB branch or by our Contact Centre.
- All account and service fees (including other bank ATM charges).
- Any interest charges and any credit paid into accounts.
- All overseas transactions.
Watch our video to find out tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
You'll simply need both an eligible ASB transaction and savings account. If you want your Save the Change savings to ...