Which transactions are excluded from Save the Change?
Last Updated: 31 Oct 2016
Save the Change doesn’t apply on transactions involving:
- Credit Cards (including refunded purchases).
- Transactions processed in an ASB branch or by our Contact Centre.
- All account and service fees (including other bank ATM charges).
- Any interest charges and any credit paid into accounts.
- All overseas transactions.
Watch our video to find out tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
You'll simply need both an eligible ASB transaction and savings account. If you want your Save the Change savings to ...
If you close your accounts Save the Change will switch off. If you have nominated more than one savings account, ...