How do I set up Save the Change?
Last Updated: 12 Jun 2020
Setting up Save the Change is easy.
In the ASB Mobile Banking app:
- Log in and select the transaction account you would like to Save the Change from.
- On your Account summary, select 'Save the Change Setup' under 'More options'.
- Learn about Save the Change and select 'Set up Save the Change'.
- Select the account you want to Save the Change from.
- Nominate the account you would like to Save the Change to.
- Select your preferred rounding amount.
- Select your preferred payment option.
- Review and select Done to complete the set up.
In FastNet Classic:
- Log in and select 'Save the Change' under 'My Money' in the main menu.
- Follow the on screen instructions to set up your Save the Change just how you’d like it.
Watch our video to find out more tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
If you close your accounts Save the Change will switch off. If you have nominated more than one savings account, ...
You'll simply need both an eligible ASB transaction and savings account. If you want your Save the Change savings to ...