How do I set up Save the Change?
Last Updated: 27 Jul 2021
Setting up Save the Change is easy.
In the ASB Mobile Banking app:
- Log in and select the transaction account you would like to Save the Change from.
- On your Account summary, select 'Save the Change Setup' under 'More options'.
- Select 'Save the Change setup'.
- Nominate the account you would like to Save the Change to.
- Select your preferred rounding amount.
- Select your preferred payment option.
- Review and select 'Done' in the top right of the screen to complete the set up.
In FastNet Classic:
- Log in and open the menu in the top left of the screen.
- Select 'Financial wellbeing' and then 'Save the change'.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Save the Change.
Watch our video to find out more tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
If you close your accounts Save the Change will switch off. If you have nominated more than one savings account, ...
You'll simply need both an eligible ASB transaction and savings account. If you want your Save the Change savings to ...