How do I rename my accounts so they are personal to me?
You can personalise your bank account names via FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile Banking app. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Car Savings', or set up a dedicated 'Travel Fund'.
- On the top of the account page, select 'Organise'.
- Then select 'Personalise account'.
- Choose which account you wish to rename then update the name in the field labelled 'Account name'.
ASB Mobile Banking app
- On the accounts screen, tap the person icon in the top right.
- Select 'Personalise', then select 'Rename accounts'.
- Choose which account you wish to rename.
There are some accounts that can't be renamed.
Please note, your updated account names will not be displayed on your printed statements.
Yes. Here’s how: Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking and select your profile in the top right hand corner. ...
Can I transfer an amount from my account which is greater than my FastNet Classic or ASB Mobile app daily limit?For payments made through FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile app, the daily limit excludes transfers between your ...
We’ll generate an annual tax certificate at the end of the tax year (i.e. 31 March) where you have earned ...
When you make a payment to a closed New Zealand bank account it will be returned by the receiving bank ...
Yes, to copy your account number: Log into the ASB Mobile Banking app. Tap on the account of which you ...
To change an account type in FastNet Classic internet banking: Log into FastNet Classic internet banking Select ‘Balances’ in the ...
No, you won’t need to enter a Netcode if: The total amount of payments in a day is below $1,000 ...