Can I change my account type in Fastnet Classic?
Last Updated: 03 Nov 2016
To change an account type in FastNet Classic internet banking:
- Log into FastNet Classic internet banking
- Select ‘Balances’ in the ‘Accounts’ menu
- Select the account you’d like to change
- When the account page opens choose ‘Change’ next to ‘Account Type’
- Select the type of account you’d like to change to
Find out more information on ASB accounts and cards.
Did this answer your question?
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Share Trading has changed to support some new features introduced ...