How do I request a tax certificate for my tax return?

Last Updated: 08 Mar 2019

We’ll generate an annual tax certificate at the end of the tax year (i.e. 31 March) where you have earned more than NZ$20 in interest, and Resident Withholding Tax has been deducted. We’ll also send you a final certificate if you close an account which has earned interest.

If you need a tax certificate at any other time, please call us on 0800 803 804. Or if you are calling from overseas please call + 649 306 3000.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,