When should I use the FastNet Business Change form?
Use the FastNet Business Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to make any changes to your existing FastNet Business client, including:
- Updating the details for your main FastNet Business contact.
- Adding or Deleting an Administrator.
- Transfering Administrator to User.
- Adding or Deleting account(s).
- Changing an Administrator’s User Limit.
- Changing Existing Daily Account Limits.
- Issuing new or replacement Netcode tokens.
- Reallocating one or more of your current Netcode tokens to different users.
- Adding International, Financial Markets, Card Manager and Professional Trust Modules.
- Adding or Deleting IP Address for Verification.
Note: To make changes to accounts you are not a signatory of on your FastNet Business Client, use the Additional Account Form (PDF) instead.
You can complete the PDF form on-screen and then print and sign it.
Send the signed form to FastNet Business using one of the following options:
- Scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz.
- Fax it to the FastNet Business Help Desk on 09 337 2102.
- Post it to the FastNet Business Help Desk, P O Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Not sure which form to use?
Call the FastNet Business Help Desk on 0800 22 55 27 (or +64 9 623 8763 from overseas), from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Go into the administration section of FastNet Business Click on Libraries Click on the appropriate payment library (e.g. Direct Credit) ...
You cannot create a true duplicate payee which contains the same exact payee name and account number. However you can ...
To add payees to a payee library: Go into the administration section of FastNet Business Click on Libraries Click on ...
Use the Password Reset Form (PDF) when you need to: Reset an Administrator's password Reset a user's password (if no ...
Use the FastNet Business Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to make any changes to your existing FastNet Business ...
Use the Additional Account Form (PDF) to: Add a different company or person's account to your FastNet Business profile for ...
Use the Limit Change Request Form (PDF) if you are a professional trust customer and you need to: Change an ...
Use the FastNet Business Change Request Form (PDF) to limit FastNet Business access to one or more of your fixed ...
Click on Create New Library Group 2. Type in a Group Name 3. You must add at least one payee ...