What information will the Direct Debit Dishonour Report give me in FastNet Business?
If any of the payers in a receipt, for example, do not have sufficient funds, the money cannot be deducted from their accounts. If this is the case, your account will not be credited with these funds and a dishonour report will be sent to your FastNet Business Inbox.
The dishonour report identifies all payers whose accounts could not be debited, along with the reason.
Dishonour reports provide the following information about a receipt:
- Receipt ID
- Registration ID
- Your account number Note: On the report, this is called the contra account.
- Receipt due date
- A list of the payer transactions that have been dishonoured.
- The receipt's total amount (Input)
- Of the receipt's total amount:
- how much has been deposited into your account (Paid), and
- how much has not been deposited into your account (Dishonoured).
- The reason for dishonoured transactions.
To have the ability to create a direct debit file to pull money from other accounts, you must be a ...
Before you begin, display the Create Direct Debit Receipt page by: Selecting Transactional Banking on the FastNet Business tab bar ...
Direct Debits coming out of your account will show on your account statement which you can see online in FastNet ...