What information will the Direct Debit Dishonour Report give me in FastNet Business?
If any of the payers in a receipt, for example, do not have sufficient funds, the money cannot be deducted from their accounts. If this is the case, your account will not be credited with these funds and a dishonour report will be sent to your FastNet Business Inbox.
The dishonour report identifies all payers whose accounts could not be debited, along with the reason.
Dishonour reports provide the following information about a receipt:
- Receipt ID
- Registration ID
- Your account number Note: On the report, this is called the contra account.
- Receipt due date
- A list of the payer transactions that have been dishonoured.
- The receipt's total amount (Input)
- Of the receipt's total amount:
- how much has been deposited into your account (Paid), and
- how much has not been deposited into your account (Dishonoured).
- The reason for dishonoured transactions.
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...
Yes. FastNet Business supports a range of file formats for use with other applications. For more information on supported files, ...