When should I use the FastNet Business Additional Account Form?
Use the Additional Account Form (PDF) to:
- Add a different company or person's account to your FastNet Business profile for viewing or transacting
- Add a different company or person's credit card to your FastNet Business profile for viewing or transacting
Note: This form includes a Customer Certificate declaration and terms and conditions for the third party account owners. To add more of your own accounts or credit cards to FastNet Business, use the Client Change Request Form instead.
You can complete the PDF form on-screen and then print and sign it.
Send the signed form to FastNet Business using one of the following options:
- Scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz
- Fax it to the FastNet Business Help Desk on 09 337 2102
- Post it to the FastNet Business Help Desk, P O Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Not sure which form to use?
Call the FastNet Business Help Desk on 0800 22 55 27 (or +64 9 623 8763 from overseas), from 7:30am to 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
You cannot create a true duplicate payee which contains the same exact payee name and account number. However you can ...
The process to move payees between different FastNet Business sites is a manual process. The process will involve - Copying ...
Use the IP Address Verified Registration Form (PDF) to limit FastNet Business access to one or more of your fixed ...
To add payees to a payee library: Go into the administration section of FastNet Business Click on Libraries Click on ...