How do I grant access to a new suffix in FastNet Business?
A new suffix should automatically appear on your FastNet Business site, however it is not automatically assigned to any users.
To grant user access to a new account suffix
- Go into the administration section of FastNet Business
- Click on ‘Users / User Profiles’
- Select your user(s) by clicking on the blue hyperlink of their user ID
- Once in the users’ profile, select the ‘Accounts tab’
- Select the access type required for the new suffix
Note: Some suffix types may not appear automatically in the Administration section. These suffixes normally relate to Term Deposit and Loan Accounts. If you cannot see your new suffix please phone our FastNet Business Helpdesk on 0800 225 527 Monday to Friday 07:30am – 08:00pm.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...
Yes. FastNet Business supports a range of file formats for use with other applications. For more information on supported files, ...