How do I delete a User profile in FastNet Business?
When a user profile has been deleted, it will be removed from the User Profiles – Users list. As a result, it:
- Can never be used to log into FastNet Business.
- Cannot be copied or reinstated.
- Any future dated payment authorised by a deleted user will not process.
Note: An Administrator's user profile can only be deleted by the FastNet Business Help Desk.
- On the FastNet Business tab bar, click Administration
- On the left-menu, click User Profiles
- On the User Profiles – Users page, select the relevant user profile using the radio buttons, then at the bottom of the page, click Delete User.
4. Click the Current User Requests tab.
5. Click the check box for each request that you wish to authorise, then click Authorise.
6. Complete the User ID, Password and Netcode fields, and then click Authorise.
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...