I can’t update my Clever Kash anymore, what should I do?
If you’re having problems using and updating Clever Kash, here are a few tips to resolve this:
- Make sure Clever Kash is awake by giving him a shake.
- Check that your Clever Kash has enough battery – if not, he may need to be charged.
- Ensure Bluetooth® is turned on. You can turn Bluetooth on by swiping up from the bottom of your compatible smartphone and touching the Bluetooth icon.
- Ensure your Clever Kash is within 3-5 metres of your smartphone.
- Make sure that there are new transactions to update. Check the last date that you updated Clever Kash (this is on Clever Kash’s screen), and check your child’s ASB savings account to see if there have been any new transactions since this date.
If none of these tips help, please log in to FastNet Classic internet banking and send a MyMessage.
Clever Kash does not automatically update when a transaction occurs on your child’s ASB savings account. This means that the ...
You can call Clever Kash whatever you like. You could use the name of your child, or you might like ...