I can’t connect my ASB Mobile Banking app to Clever Kash, how do I do this?
Last Updated: 25 Oct 2016
If you can’t see the Clever Kash device in the ASB Mobile Banking app, here are a few tips you can try to resolve this.
- Make sure Clever Kash is awake by giving him a gentle shake.
- If he doesn't wake up, your Clever Kash may be low on battery and needs to be charged.
- Ensure Bluetooth® is turned on. If you are using an Android device, you will need to turn on location services as well.
- Ensure your Clever Kash is within 3-5 metres of your smartphone so that he can connect using Bluetooth.
- Check the bank account that Clever Kash is linked to. Clever Kash can only be linked to one child’s savings account at a time, so you won’t be able to connect if he is linked with a different bank account.
Did this answer your question?
Clever Kash does not automatically update when a transaction occurs on your child’s ASB savings account. This means that the ...
You can call Clever Kash whatever you like. You could use the name of your child, or you might like ...