I can’t connect my ASB Mobile Banking app to Clever Kash, how do I do this?
Last Updated: 08 Aug 2017
If you can’t see the Clever Kash device in the ASB Mobile Banking app, here are a few tips you can try to resolve this.
- Make sure Clever Kash is awake by giving him a gentle shake.
- If he doesn't wake up, your Clever Kash may be low on battery and needs to be charged.
- Ensure Bluetooth® is turned on. If you are using an Android device, you will need to turn on location services as well.
- Ensure your Clever Kash is within 3-5 metres of your smartphone so that he can connect using Bluetooth.
- Check the bank account that Clever Kash is linked to. Clever Kash can only be linked to one child’s savings account at a time, so you won’t be able to connect if he is linked with a different bank account.
Did this answer your question?
Clever Kash does not automatically update when a deposit has been made into your child’s ASB savings account. This is ...