My Clever Kash is broken or lost, how do I get a new one?
If your Clever Kash is broken, damaged or you cannot connect, please read this FAQ to see if you can fix the issue before requesting a replacement. If the problem still persists, please log in to Fastnet Classic internet banking and send a MyMessage. Select ‘general enquiry’, then and add the following details:
- Customers first and last name
- Childs first and last name
- The account that Clever Kash is linked to
- Best address delivery address
- A return reason:Never worked.
- Not charging.
- Screen damaged.
- No sound.
- Won’t turn on.
- ASB Mobile Banking app cannot connect to device.
- Other (if the fault does not match any of the above reasons, please give a brief description of the fault that has occurred).
If you have lost your Clever Kash, please log in to Fastnet Classic internet banking and send a MyMessage. Select ‘general enquiry’, then and add the following details:
- Customers first and last name.
- Childs first and last name.
- Best address delivery address.
- A return reason: Lost.
The Clever Kash team will respond within two business days. Please note that replacements are subject to the availability of stock and a replacement charge may apply.
Clever Kash does not automatically update when a transaction occurs on your child’s ASB savings account. This means that the ...