My Clever Kash is broken or lost, how do I get a new one?
If your Clever Kash is broken, damaged or you cannot connect, please read this FAQ to see if you can fix the issue before requesting a replacement. If the problem still persists, please log in to Fastnet Classic internet banking and send a MyMessage. Select ‘general enquiry’, then and add the following details:
- Customers first and last name
- Childs first and last name
- The account that Clever Kash is linked to
- Best address delivery address
- A return reason:Never worked.
- Not charging.
- Screen damaged.
- No sound.
- Won’t turn on.
- ASB Mobile Banking app cannot connect to device.
- Other (if the fault does not match any of the above reasons, please give a brief description of the fault that has occurred).
If you have lost your Clever Kash, please log in to Fastnet Classic internet banking and send a MyMessage. Select ‘general enquiry’, then and add the following details:
- Customers first and last name.
- Childs first and last name.
- Best address delivery address.
- A return reason: Lost.
The Clever Kash team will respond within two business days. Please note that replacements are subject to the availability of stock and a replacement charge may apply.
Make sure that there are new transactions to update. Check the last date that you updated Clever Kash (this is ...
If you want to change the account that Clever Kash is linked to, you will need to unlink Clever Kash ...
If you can’t see the Clever Kash device in the ASB Mobile Banking app, here are a few tips you ...
If you can’t see your child’s account details when you try to order Clever Kash it may be due to ...
Anyone can transfer money to the child’s bank account and then the parent who has authority over the child’s account ...
At this stage, Clever Kash is only available for children aged 3-12 years old and requires the child to have ...
No, the child’s bank account is not affected or changed in any way through using Clever Kash. Transactions happen on ...