How do I set up Clever Kash?
Last Updated: 14 Sep 2021
Setting up Clever Kash is easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu in your smartphone and turn on Bluetooth®.
- Then log in to your ASB Mobile Banking app.
- Tap on the 'More' in the bottom right-hand corner and select Clever Kash.
- Tap 'Set up Clever Kash'.
- Give Clever Kash a gentle shake to wake him and his tummy will light up. Try shaking Clever Kash up and down. If this doesn’t work, you may need to charge the battery.
- Once Clever Kash is awake, select Add Device in the top right-hand corner of the ASB Mobile Banking app. When you tap Add Device, Clever Kash automatically links to the app when your Bluetooth® is turned on. You don't need to pair the device.
- Follow the prompts to link your Clever Kash to your child’s ASB savings account.
- Give Clever Kash a name, and it will appear on his tummy.
- Choose your child’s ASB savings account to link to Clever Kash. Once you’re finished, tap Continue in the top right-hand corner.
If you have more than one Clever Kash to set up, follow the same steps.
Did this answer your question?
Make sure that there are new transactions to update. Check the last date that you updated Clever Kash (this is ...
Yes, you'll still be able to use your existing Clever Kash device after 15 September 2021. To get the most ...
The ASB Mobile Banking app requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location ...
If your Clever Kash is broken, damaged or you can't connect, please read our FAQ about trying to fix the ...
Anyone can transfer money to the child’s bank account and then the parent who has authority over the child’s account ...
No, the child’s bank account is not affected or changed in any way through using Clever Kash. Transactions happen on ...