Does ASB Home Insurance pay for temporary accommodation for my tenant if my rental property is damaged and unliveable?

Last Updated: 12 Aug 2016

No. Your ASB Home policy covers your loss, so your tenants will need to have their own cover.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics