Does ASB Home Insurance cover loss of rent should my property become unliveable for my tenant?

Last Updated: 12 Aug 2016

ASB Home Insurance covers you for loss of rent if your property is uninhabitable due to loss or damage covered by the policy, up to a maximum of $12,500.

Was this helpful?

Related Answers

Related topics