Do I need landlord's insurance?

Last Updated: 21 Mar 2023

ASB offers insurance policies specifically for those who have rental properties.

ASB Landlord's Home and Contents Insurance gives you automatic cover for the things landlords worry about, such as:

  • Loss of rent
  • Your tenants intentionally damaging your rental property or contents you've left at your rental property for them to use
  • Lawfully removing your tenant's possessions and rubbish if your tenants abandon your rental home or are unable to return becuase of death or illness
  • Hidden gradual damage

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics