Can I use ASB Mobile to pay Trade Me Sellers?
Yes. You can use ASB Mobile to pay for items you have won on Trade Me. Here’s how to pay your Trade Me Seller.
- Log In to ASB Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
- Select the Pay Trade Me Seller button.
- The first time you select this option, you’ll be asked to log into Trade Me, please do so.
- We’ll ask your permission for ASB Mobile to access your Trade Me account, so items you have won will display within the app. (You won’t have to grant this permission again). Select the Allow button.
- The items you have won will be displayed. Select the item you want to pay for. It’s sensible to review the item, just to make sure the details are right, before hitting Continue.
- On the Pay Item screen, select the account from which you wish to pay. The payment amount, reference details and seller’s account number will be displayed (from the won item details). If the seller hasn’t provided an account number in the payment instructions, you can manually enter this.
- Check the payment details and select the Pay button to continue.
- Enter your password to confirm payment. We’ll then make a one off payment to the seller’s account number.
- You’ll receive a payment confirmation. You can send a confirmation email to the Trade Me seller if you wish to.
Does a Trade Me Seller need to collect an ASB Mobile payment?
No, the payment will be made directly to their account. If they are an ASB account holder, the payment will be immediate, if not, it may take up to two working days for the payment to appear.
Not currently. To send money overseas, please use the International Money Transfer functions (IMT) in FastNet Classic. For more information ...
Daily payment limits are a security precaution. You can make payments of up to $100,000 per day (or a lower ...
Yes you can, here’s how: Log In to ASB Mobile Banking app on your smartphone. Select Payments from the bottom ...
Yes. Here’s how: Log In to ASB Mobile Banking app on your smartphone. Select 'Payments' from the bottom bar. Tap ...
The ASB Mobile Banking app requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location ...
To download and use the ASB Mobile Banking app you'll need: To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking An ...
To turn off the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch: Hold down the side button on the Apple Watch until ...