Can I use ASB Mobile to pay Trade Me Sellers?
Yes. You can use ASB Mobile to pay for items you have won on Trade Me. Here’s how to pay your Trade Me Seller.
- Log In to ASB Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
- Select the Pay Trade Me Seller button.
- The first time you select this option, you’ll be asked to log into Trade Me, please do so.
- We’ll ask your permission for ASB Mobile to access your Trade Me account, so items you have won will display within the app. (You won’t have to grant this permission again). Select the Allow button.
- The items you have won will be displayed. Select the item you want to pay for. It’s sensible to review the item, just to make sure the details are right, before hitting Continue.
- On the Pay Item screen, select the account from which you wish to pay. The payment amount, reference details and seller’s account number will be displayed (from the won item details). If the seller hasn’t provided an account number in the payment instructions, you can manually enter this.
- Check the payment details and select the Pay button to continue.
- Enter your password to confirm payment. We’ll then make a one off payment to the seller’s account number.
- You’ll receive a payment confirmation. You can send a confirmation email to the Trade Me seller if you wish to.
Check out our video on paying a Trade Me seller.
Does a Trade Me Seller need to collect an ASB Mobile payment?
No, the payment will be made directly to their account. If they are an ASB account holder, the payment will be immediate, if not, it may take up to two working days for the payment to appear.
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
To turn off the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch: Hold down the side button on the Apple Watch until ...
To use the ASB Mobile Banking app you'll need: To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking. An active cellular ...
Ttransfering money to and from your ASB accounts using the ASB Mobile Banking app is easy. Here’s how: Log in ...