Can I pay by ASB Mobile to someone's mobile phone number?
Last Updated: 15 Dec 2015
Yes you can, here’s how:
- Log In to ASB Mobile on your smartphone.
- Go to the Pay/Transfer tab.
- Select Pay Mobile & Email.
- Enter the mobile number you are sending the payment to, or select from your contacts list on your smartphone.
- Enter the payment amount and description details.
- Confirm payment by selecting the Pay button.
- You’ll see a confirmation your payment has been sent and the recipient will receive a notification that the payment has been received if he is an ASB mobile user. If the recipient is not an ASB Mobile user, the payer will receive a notification once the payment has been collected or refunded.
Watch our video on Paying to Mobile here.
Was this helpful?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...