Can I pay someone by email through ASB Mobile Banking?
Last Updated: 22 Jul 2014
Yes. Here’s how:
- Log In to ASB Mobile on your smartphone.
- Go to the Pay/Transfer tab.
- Select Pay to Mobile/Email.
- Enter the email address of the person you are paying, or open contacts and select your payer’s email details.
- Enter the relevant payment amount and description.
- Confirm payment by hitting the Pay button.
- You’ll see a confirmation that your payment has been sent and you will receive a notification once the payment has been collected or refunded and you will receive a notification once the payment has been collected or refunded.
Watch our video explanation on Paying to Email here.
Was this helpful?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...