How do I set up an appointment with the bank?
Setting up an appointment is easy in the ASB Mobile Banking app, FastNet Classic internet banking, or by phoning your nearest ASB branch.
ASB Mobile app
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app
- Tap 'More' in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Tap 'Contact us'
- Tap the 'Book an appointment' button and follow the instructions from there.
- Log in to FastNet Classic
- Head to the menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select 'Contact us' near the bottom of the menu
- Scroll down to the 'Book an appointment' section
- Click the 'Book an appointment' button and follow the instructions from there.
Phone your nearest branch
The phone number and details of your nearest branch can be found using our branch locator. The helpful staff will be delighted to arrange a time to meet with you.
Remember to check the opening hours of the branch to ensure you’ll be able to arrange a time that suits.
Automatic Payments can be processed at any time during each calendar day. This includes payments to non ASB accounts, and ...
Outgoing bill payments in FastNet Classic and the mobile app are processed up until ASB goes offline for end of ...
For questions about Direct Debits that you have authorised, you need to speak to the business or person you authorised ...
Your account balance is the total in your account. If you see “OD” (meaning Overdraft) in front of the amount, ...