How can I pay for bonds purchased?

Last Updated: 04 Aug 2021

You can settle from your ASB Securities Cash Management Account (CMA) or via proceeds from another transaction. Once we receive payment, ASB Securities will complete the procedures necessary to register the bonds in your name.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,