I'm in Online Sharetrading, are there any orders that can't be accepted online?
Last Updated: 06 Oct 2014
Yes. Orders involving any of the following can only be placed over the telephone by calling our sharetrading team on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am - 6pm.
- The purchase or sale of securities on the New Zealand Alternative Market (NZAX).
- The purchase and sale of securities on the New Zealand Debt Market (NZDX).
- The sale of Australian securities that are issuer sponsored.
- The purchase and sale of securities on the Australian Warrants Market (AXW).
- The purchase and sale of securities on other global markets.
Did this answer your question?
I'm sharetrading online and I'm trying to sell my NZ shares but I don't have a FIN number, what should I do?NZ share registries issue your FIN (Faster Identification Number) which is like a Password for your shareholdings. The two main ...
I'm in Online Sharetrading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm.
We've taken every practical step to ensure that ASB Securities Online Sharetrading services are as secure as they can be. ...