I'm in Online Sharetrading, are there any orders that can't be accepted online?
Last Updated: 06 Oct 2014
Yes. Orders involving any of the following can only be placed over the telephone by calling our sharetrading team on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am - 6pm.
- The purchase or sale of securities on the New Zealand Alternative Market (NZAX).
- The purchase and sale of securities on the New Zealand Debt Market (NZDX).
- The sale of Australian securities that are issuer sponsored.
- The purchase and sale of securities on the Australian Warrants Market (AXW).
- The purchase and sale of securities on other global markets.
Did this answer your question?
I'm sharetrading online and I'm trying to sell my NZ shares but I don't have a FIN number, what should I do?NZ share registries issue your FIN (Faster Identification Number) which is like a Password for your shareholdings. The two main ...
We've taken every practical step to ensure that ASB Securities Online Sharetrading services are as secure as they can be. ...
Why did I get sent to the ASB Securities home page when I tried to visit the Online Sharetrading log in page?We have recently made some changes to the way you log in to Online Sharetrading as part of some new ...