How do I set up an MYOB bank feed from FastNet Classic?
The first step is to set up your ASB accounts in MYOB. Then you'll be able to choose them as the destination for your daily transactions.
It's easy to do. For details, see MYOB's help article on setting up new accounts. In their process, MYOB gives you an eight digit number. Take a note of it, as you'll need it to complete your set up in FastNet Classic.
Activating your feeds
Once you've logged in to FastNet Classic:
1. Select your name in the top right corner.
2. Then select 'Accounting Set Up' from the drop down menu.
3. Choose 'MYOB' from the pull down menu.
4. Enter your eight digit MYOB code.
A list of all your ASB accounts will appear.
5. Tick the ones you want to update in MYOB. There's no cost for adding accounts, and you can turn off your feeds at any time.
6. You can back date your account feeds. The default is 1 April, which for most businesses is the start of the financial year.
7. When you've made your selections, confirm you're happy for us to send your information to MYOB, and click OK.
MYOB will then complete the set up at their end, and email you when your bank feeds are ready. Then you can link the bank feeds in AccountRight, and you're done.
If you've run into any issues on the ASB side, just give our FastNet Business help desk a call on 0800 22 55 27. If you have any MYOB issues, it's best to contact them directly via their support page.
FastNet Business enables you to set up daily automated transaction feeds to your accounting software package (such as Xero and ...
Our account feeds can send your ASB transactions to MYOB every day, automatically. If you use FastNet Business, here's how ...
Yes you can. ASB offers an automated Bank feed between our systems and Xero/MYOB . Because your loan repayments are ...
No, you won’t need to enter a Netcode if: The total amount of payments in a day is below $1,000 ...
An International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic costs $15. However, overseas banks involved in the transaction will also impose fees ...