How do I set up daily account feeds to MYOB from FastNet Classic?
- Log in to MYOB AccountRight and select Online Company File.
- Navigate to Banking and select Bank Feeds.
- Select Get Started with Bank Feeds. You will be redirected to the MYOB MyDot portal.
- Log in using your MYOB MyDot credentials. Once you are logged in, you’ll see the list of financial institutions.
- MYOB will produce an Authorisation Code for you to enter into ASB FastNet Classic. You’ll also receive an email from MYOB with the Authorisation Code. Please note, the MYOB Authorisation Code is 8 digits and valid for only 7 days.
- Select Continue to online banking and you’ll be redirected to the FastNet Classic Log In page.
- Log in to ASB FastNet Classic in the usual way.
- Select My Settings from the top right hand menu.
- Select Accounting Set Up from the drop down menu.
- Select MYOB from the Accounting Software drop down box.
- Enter your MYOB Authorisation Code.
This page lists all your accounts, and lets you choose to start or stop transaction feeds.
- Tick the accounts you want to start seeing in MYOB, or deselect those you wish to stop. You will not need a MYOB Authorisation Code to deselect accounts.
- If you are starting an account feed for the first time, you can choose a starting date in the past, so you’ll get historic transactions included in your first feed. Use the calendar icon to choose the date, up to 12 months in the past.
- Tick the Terms and Conditions box to agree to the ASB Terms and Conditions, and select Continue.
You will receive a Successful message notification and the status will display Active.
MYOB will send you an email once the application has been processed.
For information on applying for bank feeds, see the MYOB bank feeds support page.
For more information and FAQs, see the AccountRight bank feeds page.
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...