How do I remove an ASB Visa card from my Fitbit Pay?
Last Updated: 13 Oct 2017
To remove an ASB Visa card from Fitbit Pay:
- On Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
- Tap or click your watch tile.
- Tap or click the Wallet tile.
- Swipe to find the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down and find the option to remove it. The card will disappear from the Wallet.
- If the card is stored on your watch, sync your watch to remove it.
Did this answer your question?
Contactless transactions are fast as no signature or PIN is required for transactions under $80 and you don’t need to ...
Any contactless transactions processed on a credit card will debit the credit card account. If you want to pay for ...