How do I suspend the ASB Visa card I use for Garmin Pay?
Last Updated: 11 May 2018
To suspend an ASB Visa card from being used with Garmin Pay:
- On the Garmin Connect Mobile app dashboard, tap or click the 'Settings' icon.
- Tap or click 'Garmin Pay'.
- Tap or click 'Manage your Wallet'.
- Select the card you want to suspend.
- Tap or click 'Suspend Card'.
To reactivate the card on your watch, complete these steps and tap or click 'Unsuspend Card'.
Did this answer your question?
Contactless transactions are fast as no signature or PIN is required for transactions under $80 and you don’t need to ...
Any contactless transactions processed on a credit card will debit the credit card account. If you want to pay for ...
If I need a PIN for Visa credit card transactions, what about contactless (payWave) payment or transactions?There is no change to Visa payWave, (this is Visa’s technology that allows contactless card payments on point of sale ...