How do I get an overdraft?
If you’re eligible for a pre-assessed overdraft you can apply for or accept this online within FastNet Classic internet banking or using the ASB Mobile Banking app.
You can check your pre-assessed overdraft eligibility right now in FastNet Classic.
To check your pre-assessed overdraft in the ASB Mobile app:
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- Select your transactional account and if you're eligible for a pre-assessed overdraft there will be an 'Add overdraft' link.
- Follow the on screen instructions to accept your overdraft.
There are a few things you should know about overdrafts:
- Approval is subject to ASB lending criteria.
- You can cancel your overdraft facility in FastNet Classic or in the ASB Mobile app by selecting the account, then 'View and manage overdraft' followed by 'Remove overdraft'.
- It is important to note that if you are an existing ASB customer and we have offered you a pre-assessed overdraft limit then we may change this limit from time to time based on our regular assessment of your banking relationship with us and our lending criteria.
- An overdraft works as a line of credit, meaning it's available for you to use, as and when you need it, up to a set limit.
- The current unsecured interest rate applies to any overdrawn balance up to your overdraft limit. Any balance in excess of your overdraft limit will be charged at our unarranged overdraft interest rate.
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
It is best for you to let ASB know of the death as soon as possible. Holds will be placed ...
Simply log in to FastNet Classic internet banking, go to Open & Apply in the left hand main navigation menu, ...
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, Investments, Managed funds and Visa Business credit cards from your Balances summary ...