How do I edit an automatic payment in FastNet Business?
To edit an automatic payment:
- Log in to FastNet Business
- At the top of the page, click on ‘Transactional Banking’
- Choose ‘Payments’
- On the left-menu click ‘Automatic Payment’
- On the Automatic Payments page, select the relevant automatic payment you want edit.
Note: Only automatic payments that use a withdrawal account that you have access to will be displayed.
- Click the Edit button
- Modify the relevant details
Note: If you want the automatic payment to recur indefinitely, leave the Final Amount and Final Date fields empty. If you want the payments to stop on a particular day, complete the Final Date field. If you want the final amount to differ from the regular amount, complete the Final Amount field.
Note: Not all fields and drop-lists can be modified. If you wish to modify one of these fields, you will need to delete the automatic payment and add a new automatic payment.
- Click Save & Authorise
- Once saved a confirmation message will display directing you to the Unsent Payment page for final authorisation.
- Navigate to the Unsent Payment page via the left hand menu. Automatic payments will display within the list of payments with a status of ‘In progress’.
- To authorise automatic payments select one, or more, of the check boxes displayed. Complete all relevant User ID, password and Netcode fields. Click Authorise payments. A message will display confirming the automatic payment was successfully created.
Note: Modified and deleted automatic payment requests must be fully authorised before 8pm the day prior to payment. If this does not happen, the request will expire and must be deleted and recreated from the main Automatic Payment page.
Note: Newly created automatic payments, that are not fully authorised, cannot be edited. They must be deleted from Unsent Payments and recreated from the main Automatic Payments page.
You can now remotely authorise Automatic Payments in FastNet Business web. You can do this via the Unsent Payments page. ...
Can I set up an Automatic Payment via FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app to pay my bills or credit card?Yes you can. If you wish to make on-going payments for the same amount and at regular time, doing this ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
Automatic Payments can be processed at any time during each calendar day. This includes payments to non ASB accounts, and ...
What information do I need to put in the Particulars, Code and Reference fields when I am making an Automatic Payment, Bill Payment or One-Off Payment?The Particulars, Code and Reference fields allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement and/or ...
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...
You can only share payees from the All Payee group to add to other library groups. To do this: Go ...
If any of the payers in a receipt, for example, do not have sufficient funds, the money cannot be deducted ...
Use the Password Reset Form (PDF) when you need to: Reset an Administrator's password Reset a user's password (if no ...