How can I keep track of my Smart Rate purchases?
You can check Smart Rate purchases on your monthly credit card statement. They will display a start date, interest rate, end date, purchase amount and the amount left to pay - for each individual Smart Rate purchase.
Note: You can view details in Document Centre in FastNet Classic internet banking or on your paper statement. It is not available anywhere else in FastNet Classic or ASB Mobile.
Here’s an example of a Smart Rate purchase appearing on a statement.
- Start Date: Date of the Smart Rate purchase.
- Interest Rate: Special interest rate that applies to the Smart Rate purchase only.
- Rate Applicable Until: Date the special interest rate ends for the Smart Rate purchase.
- Purchase Amount: Amount of the original purchase. This amount does not change on your monthly statements.
- Amount Owing: Total amount of the Smart Rate purchase, less any payments that have been applied to your Smart Rate purchase.
Lock and replace using the ASB Mobile Banking app. You can lock your card using ASB Card Control in the ...
A balance from another banks credit card or store card can be transferred to any ASB Visa or MasterCard except ...