How can I donate to a charity?
It's simple to donate to a charity.
Set up an automatic payment to a charity from your bank account.
- Find out how to set up automatic payments on FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Find out how to set up automatic payments through the ASB Mobile Banking app.
You’ll need to have the charity’s bank account details handy, which you should be able to find on their website.
Add the charity as a bill payee, then make a payment. Their details will be saved for any future donations you want to make.
- Find out how to add a bill payee in FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Find out how to add a bill payee through the ASB Mobile Banking app.
Or get in touch with your charity directly to set up a regular donation or a one-off payment. You can do so through their website or give them a call.
- They can set up a direct debit for you – which means the money will be taken out of your bank account on a date you’ve agreed on. You could also make donations using your ASB Visa Debit or credit card. The charity will be able to set this up for you.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
Can I set up an Automatic Payment via FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app to pay my bills or credit card?Yes you can. If you wish to make on-going payments for the same amount and at regular time, doing this ...
Online EFTPOS notifications only appear within the ASB Mobile Banking app. Log into the app within four minutes of creating ...
Our system updates overnight from 10pm to approximately 3am the next morning. During this time, you can: View upcoming bill ...
What information do I need to put in the "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" fields when I am making an IRD Payment?The fields for "Particulars", "Code" and "Reference" allow you to enter information that you want to appear on your statement, ...
To return a payment to the sender's bank account, call our contact centre on 0800 803 804 or +64-9 306 ...
Before you begin, display the Create Direct Debit Receipt page by: Selecting Transactional Banking on the FastNet Business tab bar ...
I've made an extra payment to my credit card? Will my direct debit still make a payment to my card on the due date?If you make an extra payment to your credit card that is higher than the amount due on your monthly ...