How much is my current mortgage payment?
You can check your current home loan repayments and get many other details about your loan in FastNet Classic internet banking or on your smartphone with the ASB Mobile app..
To check your current loan payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic.
- On the Balances screen, select the loan you want to view.
- Check the Instalment Amount on screen. Other information shown includes:
- Current Loan Balance
- Original Loan Amount
- Loan Type
- Original Term
- Interest Type
- Interest Rate
- Rate Expiry
- Repayment Frequency
- Next Instalment Due
- Deduction Account Number
To check your loan payment in ASB Mobile:
- Log in to ASB Mobile.
- On the Accounts screen, select the loan account you want to view. You’ll be taken to a Summary page.
- Check the Instalment Amount on screen.
- You can also see all same information above.
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic online banking or the ASB Mobile app, you can ...