How much is my current mortgage payment?
You can check your current home loan repayments and get many other details about your loan in FastNet Classic internet banking or on your smartphone with the ASB Mobile app..
To check your current loan payment in FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic.
- On the Balances screen, select the loan you want to view.
- Check the Instalment Amount on screen. Other information shown includes:
- Current Loan Balance
- Original Loan Amount
- Loan Type
- Original Term
- Interest Type
- Interest Rate
- Rate Expiry
- Repayment Frequency
- Next Instalment Due
- Deduction Account Number
To check your loan payment in ASB Mobile:
- Log in to ASB Mobile.
- On the Accounts screen, select the loan account you want to view. You’ll be taken to a Summary page.
- Check the Instalment Amount on screen.
- You can also see all same information above.
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile app. To ...