How do I apply for life insurance through ASB?
Last Updated: 21 Dec 2015
- Phone 0800 200 252.
- Email email@example.com and one of our insurance managers will contact you.
- Visit any ASB branch.
If you are a Fastnet Classic customer and wish to apply for MyLife Llife insurance cover online, here's what you need to do:
- Log in to FastNet Classic.
- In the left hand main navigation menu under Open & Apply, select Insurance.
- Select Buy Life Insurance online and select Next.
- Complete the age, gender and smoking status questions and we’ll give you an idea of how much your cover is likely to cost. Or you can simply select Buy Now.
- If you want to continue, we’ll than ask you a few more questions related to your health and lifestyle, which will take about 15 minutes to answer.
- Once you submit your answers, we’ll evaluate your answers then let you know immediately if we are able to provide cover for you. If so, we’ll send you a confirmed quote for your cover.
- Should you decide to buy, simply agree to the declaration, provide your details and pay for your policy.
Did this answer your question?
MyLife life insurance cover is available for FastNet Classic customers. Here’s what to do to take a look and arrange ...
What if I want to take out MyLife insurance but I’m not registered for FastNet Classic internet banking?To apply for MyLife insurance, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking. How do I join FastNet ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...