How do I apply for life insurance through ASB?
Last Updated: 21 Dec 2015
- Phone 0800 200 252.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our insurance managers will contact you.
- Visit any ASB branch.
If you are a Fastnet Classic customer and wish to apply for MyLife Llife insurance cover online, here's what you need to do:
- Log in to FastNet Classic.
- In the left hand main navigation menu under Open & Apply, select Insurance.
- Select Buy Life Insurance online and select Next.
- Complete the age, gender and smoking status questions and we’ll give you an idea of how much your cover is likely to cost. Or you can simply select Buy Now.
- If you want to continue, we’ll than ask you a few more questions related to your health and lifestyle, which will take about 15 minutes to answer.
- Once you submit your answers, we’ll evaluate your answers then let you know immediately if we are able to provide cover for you. If so, we’ll send you a confirmed quote for your cover.
- Should you decide to buy, simply agree to the declaration, provide your details and pay for your policy.
Did this answer your question?
MyLife life insurance cover is available for FastNet Classic customers. Here’s what to do to take a look and arrange ...
Without seeing an Insurance Manager, what’s the simplest way to get life insurance and cover for illness, disability and redundancy?ASB’s Easy Life and Living provides a quick and easy way to get life insurance that includes cover for illness, ...
Should I see an ASB Insurance Manager if I’m looking at health, life or income protection insurances?Yes. ASB Insurance Managers spend every day helping ASB customers understand their protection needs and delivering tailored insurance solutions. An ...
ACC is an accident insurance scheme that all New Zealanders have access to. Its role is to provide treatment and ...