I'm in FastNet Classic, how do I adjust my credit card limit?
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how:
In the left hand main navigation menu, under Open & Apply, select Credit Cards, then Manage Credit Card Limit; or from the Balances page select Adjust Limit from the Options drop down box alongside your credit card number.
If you have a pre-assessed credit card limit:
- In the Adjust Limit panel, you will see your current and pre-assessed limit.
- You can increase your current limit up to your pre-assessed limit, by clicking on the slider and moving it toward your pre-assessed limit.
- When you reach your desired limit, select the Continue button.
- Check the confirmation box to confirm your limit change.
- You will receive a confirmation message on screen and in your Notifications preview in FastNet Classic.
If you wish to reduce your current limit, you can reduce it to the minimum limit for your type of credit card however you are unable to have a limit lower than your balance. Simply move the slider to your desired limit, click the continue button and check the confirmation box to confirm the change. You’ll receive a confirmation message of your new limit. Please note if you decrease your limit you might not be able to increase it again.
If you can’t see a pre-assessed credit card limit you can still apply for a limit increase:
- Enter the amount of the new limit you wish to apply for.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Alternatively, you can apply for a new limit by calling us on 0800 803 804 or at any ASB branch.
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, Investments, Managed funds and Visa Business credit cards from your Balances summary ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic internet banking, go to www.asb.co.nz and look for the yellow Log In section ...
FastNet Business Limits The following limits apply to all FastNet Business sites Account Limit (for all FastNet Customers) International Limit ...
To change an account type in FastNet Classic internet banking: Log into FastNet Classic internet banking Select ‘Balances’ in the ...
Yes. Here’s how: Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking and select your profile in the top right hand corner. ...