How do I adjust my credit card limit?
Last Updated: 02 Dec 2021
If you wish to adjust your credit card limit up or down you'll need to contact us by either calling a specialist directly:
- For a limit increase call 0800 100 600. Mon – Fri 8.00am – 6.30pm, Sat 8.30am – 5.00pm, Sun and public holidays closed.
- For a limit decrease call 0800 255 382. Mon – Fri 8.00am – 8.00pm, Weekends and public holidays 8.30am – 5.00pm.
- From overseas call +64 9 306 3000.
- Or visiting any ASB branch.
There are a few things you should know about Credit Cards:
- Approval is subject to ASB lending criteria.
- If you wish to reduce your current limit, you can reduce it to the minimum limit for your type of credit card. However you are unable to have a limit lower than your balance.
- If you decrease your limit, you may not be able to increase it again.
Did this answer your question?
From the 22nd November 2021, the ability to adjust your credit card or arranged overdraft limits up or down online ...
There are a few ways to check daily account and user limits, depending on what information you are looking for. ...
FastNet Business Limits The following limits apply to all FastNet Business sites Account Limit (for all FastNet Customers) International Limit ...
You can deposit up to 50 notes (of any denomination) per transaction when inserting your ASB card at the ATM. ...
There's no daily limits for deposits to your account if they are cleared funds. If the funds you're receiving are ...
When you cannot send a payment because you have exceeded a daily limit, FastNet Business will display a helpful message: ...
This change can only be made by one of your FastNet Business site administrators. (Note: An administrator cannot increase a ...
Yes, for your security there is. You can withdraw up to NZ$2,000 per card, per day, at ATM machines.