I'm in FastNet Business, how do I get a payment release?
You can ask the FastNet Business Help Desk to release Bulk payments, Same Day Cleared Payments, Bulk IMTs and Transfers on your behalf:
This is the best option if you do not have other authorisers with sufficient User Limits and if you can get the required signatories' approval today.
To request a payment release:
- Check that the payment is fully authorised and that you have attempted to send it for processing (you have clicked the Send payments button).
- Print a summary of the payment (from within FastNet Business).
- Write your instructions on the printout (e.g. Please release this payment as we have exceeded our limit).
- Write a contact name and phone number and/or email address on the printout so that the FastNet Business Help Desk knows who to contact regarding this payment.
- Ask the account signatories for the account from which the payment is being deducted to sign the printout (e.g. a two-to-sign account requires two signatories to authorise the payment release).
- Send the completed form to the FastNet Business Help Desk by fax 09 337 2102, or scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz between 8:00am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please allow around an hour for your payment release. The FastNet Business Help Desk will contact you by phone or email when it’s done.
When you cannot send a payment because you have exceeded a daily limit, FastNet Business will display a helpful message: ...
You can request a permanent change to an Account Limit or to an International Division Limit. This is the best ...
There are a few ways to check daily account and user limits, depending on what information you are looking for. ...
FastNet Business Limits The following limits apply to all FastNet Business sites Account Limit (for all FastNet Customers) International Limit ...
This change can only be made by one of your FastNet Business site administrators. (Note: An administrator cannot increase a ...
You can only share payees from the All Payee group to add to other library groups. To do this: Go ...
Use the Password Reset Form (PDF) when you need to: Reset an Administrator's password Reset a user's password (if no ...
Only the FastNet Business Help Desk can add a new FastNet Business Administrator. It's an added level of protection to ...