I'm in FastNet Business, how do I get a payment release?
You can ask the FastNet Business Help Desk to release Bulk payments, Same Day Cleared Payments, Bulk IMTs and Transfers on your behalf:
This is the best option if you do not have other authorisers with sufficient User Limits and if you can get the required signatories' approval today.
To request a payment release:
- Check that the payment is fully authorised and that you have attempted to send it for processing (you have clicked the Send payments button).
- Print a summary of the payment (from within FastNet Business).
- Write your instructions on the printout (e.g. Please release this payment as we have exceeded our limit).
- Write a contact name and phone number and/or email address on the printout so that the FastNet Business Help Desk knows who to contact regarding this payment.
- Ask the account signatories for the account from which the payment is being deducted to sign the printout (e.g. a two-to-sign account requires two signatories to authorise the payment release).
- Send the completed form to the FastNet Business Help Desk by fax 09 337 2102, or scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz between 7:30am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please allow around an hour for your payment release. The FastNet Business Help Desk will contact you by phone or email when it’s done.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
Before you begin, display the Create Direct Debit Receipt page by: Selecting Transactional Banking on the FastNet Business tab bar ...
Even though your payment may have been authorised, it was not ‘sent’ for processing and would have expired at midnight ...
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
FastNet International is required for non-personal accounts where you are creating an IMT from a Foreign Currency Account and / ...
IRD Payments Transfers Direct Credit (Bulk) Payroll (Bulk) Creditors (Bulk) Credit Cards (Bulk) International Money Transfers Same Day Cleared Payment
At the moment, you can authorise and send: IRD Payments Transfers Direct Credit (Bulk) Payroll (Bulk) Creditors (Bulk) Credit Cards ...
Yes. With FastNet Business you can send a same day cleared payment to a participating New Zealand bank between 9.00am ...
You can send same day cleared payments to participating New Zealand banks between 9.00am and 4.30pm on a business day. ...