I'm in FastNet Business, how do I get a payment release?
You can ask the FastNet Business Help Desk to release Bulk payments, Same Day Cleared Payments, Bulk IMTs and Transfers on your behalf:
This is the best option if you do not have other authorisers with sufficient User Limits and if you can get the required signatories' approval today.
To request a payment release:
- Check that the payment is fully authorised and that you have attempted to send it for processing (you have clicked the Send payments button).
- Print a summary of the payment (from within FastNet Business).
- Write your instructions on the printout (e.g. Please release this payment as we have exceeded our limit).
- Write a contact name and phone number and/or email address on the printout so that the FastNet Business Help Desk knows who to contact regarding this payment.
- Ask the account signatories for the account from which the payment is being deducted to sign the printout (e.g. a two-to-sign account requires two signatories to authorise the payment release).
- Send the completed form to the FastNet Business Help Desk by fax 09 337 2102, or scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz between 7:30am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please allow around an hour for your payment release. The FastNet Business Help Desk will contact you by phone or email when it’s done.
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...